Different use cases with Seidat
Using Seidat to only one purpose? Check how you can widen the use of Seidat.
Create, present & share materials with Seidat throughout the whole sales process
The more material you have in Seidat - the more benefits you get. Most of the materials used during the sales process include partly the same slides; these slides can be easily re-used and centrally managed in Seidat. Why not convert all the old pdf's to Seidat format and re-use and update the content more easily?
Use Seidat for lead generation and share your guides and other online brochures with Seidat. When you create and share your online materials with Seidat:
- Content is easy to update, and those who have already ordered/downloaded the guide will see the updates
- You can use versatile and interactive content, such as videos, websites, 3D-images
- Material is easy to send and share with a Seidat-link
- Materials are more user friendly to read with a computer (compared to vertical pdf's)
- Hotspots can be used to create buttons inside the guide. Buttons can be used for example to go back to the table of contents
- You get better data on what exactly the people are reading in the guide
Quite frequently the people you are contacting are asking for more material to be sent to their email before accepting a meeting. Once you send your "Intro"materials with Seidat, you can also embed a booking calendar to your presentation, making it easier for the prospect to book a meeting when they are interested. When sharing the materials with a Seidat link, you'll also be notified when the prospect opens the link.
Sales and company presentations
Seidat offers you many ways to make your sales meetings and other meetings more smooth. With the help of the matrix and presenter view, you can always jump from slide to slide according to where the conversation is heading. You also never need to personalise the presentable materials before the meeting, as you can decide on the spot which slides you will show. You are always able to present without screen share, and you can use your phone as a remote control when needed! Read more about presenting with Seidat from here.
Write down what you went through, add pictures and content from different sources, and share with everyone in the meeting. Once the material is shared with a link, you'll also be notified every time the customer opens the material you sent out.
Social media campaigns
You can create content for your social media campaigns with Seidat. Once the presentation has been created, it can still be modified even though it is already published. Turn on Google Analytics or other analytics tools on your Seidat account and start gathering data from the viewers of your presentation. You are also able to do re-targeting to the audience that is viewing your presentations. Read more from here.
For consultants and educators, Seidat can offer a few key functions to help their lives. You can easily shape and modify the presentation even after you have shared it if the content changes.Seidat presentations are always easy to share to any audience. Create a link, copy+paste it, and send it via text, email, or create a QR code to the venue (instructions for QR codes here).
Embedded on a website
You can embed all presentations on your website. There are a few cases when it might be a very handy solution:
- Your websites are not yet ready. Create a quick website with all the necessary info with Seidat and embed it to the empty pages under your domain.
- You want a picture gallery on your website that is easy to update. Embed Seidat presentation, and with query parameters, you can turn it into an automatic picture gallery.
- Your website has frequently changed content, and it is a hassle to update. Embed the content with Seidat, and the updating becomes easier.
Documentations and reports
Building a report is quite simple and straightforward with Seidat. You can have a report template to update with the latest info. Have all the pictures, forms, charts, etc., embedded in the report and share it instantly from the spot to the customer or colleague.
You can create the event program with Seidat. Every guest can easily use it from their device without any installations or plugins. Here are a few cool things you can do:
- Create social media buttons. You can also create pre-written Tweets, and LinkedIn posts that help the guest to be social.
- Add videos from partners and speakers. You can embed even the live stream of the venue's different stages or have all the recorded streams embedded into Seidat
- If your event has speakers with their own presentations, you can embed them into the program for the guests to go through later.
There are a few key reasons you should make your offers to Seidat too
- You can analyze if the presentation has been opened or not.
- You can change the content of the offer if the customer requires something else that originally wasn't anticipated. There is no need to send the offer's second, third, and fourth versions. All you need is one link.
- You have control of the offer even after you have sent it. This does not happen with offers sent in PDF or other normal file formats.
- You can embed all sorts of content from different sources.
- Your offers will stand out from the crowd of boring PDFs full of text.
- If the customer still wants to archive the offer, you can just print the presentation as PDF straight from Seidat. Or utilize Seidat eSign feature; more about eSign here.