Best practices in Seidat to get most out of your analytics
After you have enabled Google Analytics in Seidat there are few steps you should take to improve the data collection.
Name presentations and slides as descriptively as possible.
- Name the presentations used by the sales representative by using their name. Naming the presentations with the sales representative's name allows you to track how many times the presentation has been used and where it was viewed.
- Name the slides so they describe what is on the page. When you check what pages the viewer has seen, you can quickly distinguish the pages have created the most interest among user.
- Use unique Share and Live links to each customer.
Search the presentation you want to find
- Go to Google Analytics.
- Click Behaviour -> Site Content -> All Pages from left tab (picture 1.)
- Choose "Page" or "Page Title" to search by: With "Page" you can search any URL of your Seidat presentation. This will let you send a Seidat Link to a customer and search how the link has been opened and what behavior has the customer done with the presentation (picture 2.)With "Page Title" you can search by Seidat presentation name. You can see for example how your sales presentions have been used (picture 1.)
- Copy-paste the link URL to the search bar if you chose "Page" or type in the name of the presentation you want to observe if you chose "Page Title"
Use Google Data Studio
You can make easily readable datasets in Google's Data Studio from the Google Analytics data. You can combine multiple sources of Google Analytics data to the Google Data Studio datasets.
You can see with a glance:
- Where in the world your presentations have been viewed
- What days have been the busiest
- How many pages have been viewed per session
- How many total page views
- Average session duration
- How many persons (users) have viewed the presentations and how many are totally new users.
- Sources to the presentations
- Most viewed presentations and pages.
- And much more.
Screen capture of our team's view of our datasets. This view can be easily modified to look and feel more suited to your company's needs.