Updates to our Terms of Service
We have updated our Terms of Service to more accurately reflect our services.
We have made several updates to our Terms of Service. The new Terms of Service will be effective as of the 1st of January, 2023. In short, the following changes were made:
- Terms, responsibilities and restrictions were clarified throughout the Terms.
- Seidat Coins (team credit) chapter was added. The Coins allow an easier payment experience and discount potential to all clients.
- Professional Services, including general terms from the Finland Chamber of Commerce, were included in its chapter. These terms apply only to Professional Services but not the application itself.
- Clarified and restructured plans and pricing to allow the new pricing plan introduction.
- Three plan system was introduced, with a base fee and a user fee. This allows more flexibility in choosing the suitable plan and the right amount of users.
- Added other contract period lengths. Previously 1 and 12 months were offered. Now options are 1, 3, 6, 12, 24, 36, and 60 months.
- Added payment periods as separated from contract period. This allows clients to choose suitable payment frequency more easily, especially on longer contracts. The subscription can be paid every 1, 3, 6, and 12 months.
Please review these revised terms and conditions to understand how these changes may affect your tool use.
Click here for the latest version of our Terms and here for the previous version.