Slide editor and editing a slide
How to get to slide editor and quick introduction to slide editor's features.
Accessing slide editor
- Click "Edit presentation" from Seidat's dashboard.
- In the presentation, editor move your mouse over the slide you want to edit. Click the pen icon to access slide editor.
A quick introduction to features in slide editor
All features are introduced more in-depth in separate articles under this section.
- On the top bar (white bar) you can see the name of the presentation, slide, and the team. Press the house icon to get to the dashboard. Pressing Seidat's logo will collapse the bar.
- The darker grey bar on left is all your major functions within the presentation, like hotspots and sharing options.
- The lighter grey bar on the left includes all tools for editing.
- Once you have an element selected you can see additional tools for the element on top (below the white bar on top)
- Properties can be found on the right.
Slide editor's tools from top to bottom:
- Save: will be blue when the slide has any unsaved changes.
- Text: creates a new text element.
- Image: opens the image bank and allows you to add images, logos, and icons, etc.
- Shape: selection of shapes to be used in various ways.
- Iframe: embed a wide variety of content to the slide.
- Video: easily add videos from YouTube, Vimeo, and other video services.
- Background Color: Have a solid color for the slide.
- Background Images: Set any image uploaded to the team as a background.
- Brand Editor (visible only for brand managers): Edit the team's brand setting directly when editing the slide.