Rotating and skewing elements
Rotate and skew elements to make your presentations more personal.
You can rotate and skew elements in Seidat.
- Rotate elements from the dots on the outer corners. An arrow will appear, press and drag to the desired rotation.
- You can also rotate from the properties tab, located on the top right corner of the screen. Input the desired rotation angle (0-359,9 degrees) and the selected elements will rotate.
- You can rotate multiple elements at once by multi-selecting the desired elements.
- To reset the rotation, press the reset button from the properties tab.
Text element rotated to 90-degree angle.
- You can skew elements from the properties tab. As a default, the value is 0 and can be set to max of 85 degrees.
- The skew angle can be reset by pressing the reset button next to the value field.
- The bigger the skew value is, the wider the element becomes, and might not fit the page.
Text element rotated to 90-degree angle and skewed 20 degrees.