Share your presentation easily with Seidat link share or Direct share.
Seidat's share functions allow you to share your presentation in numerous ways to best fit your presentation situation.
- Link share for effortless sharing. With different link modes, you can choose who can navigate through the presentation
- Direct Share for secure sharing. The recipient can scroll the presentation at their convenience after they have logged in.
- Link share allows you to share presentations with anyone with a link. The viewer doesn't have to log in or download any files or plugins to view the content.
- The amount of links created is unlimited.
- It is advised to create new links with each recipient, to make it possible to delete the shared presentation from a certain viewer/s and to see if the link has been opened by the recipient.
- The link can be deleted at any time, removing the access of the recipients of the links to the presentation.
How to create a link share and what are the link modes
How to create a Link share?
- Select the presentation you want to share.
- Navigate to the presentation share view by pressing the share icon from the dashboard or from the left tab (see image below).
- Click "Create new link".
- You can add additional info to the box on the right. It is advised to write the recipient's name here.
- You can now share the link by copy-pasting it to an email, text, chat message, etc.
There are three different link modes: Browse, Live: team and Live: anyone.
Link mode: Browse
Links in the Browse mode can be freely navigated by anyone with the link. Use this mode, for example, when you want to share material with your clients after a meeting or if you are sharing an offer.
Link mode: Live: team
All link viewers will see the same page. Only team members with the presentation sharing rights can control the presentation. Use this mode in meetings, especially if screen sharing is not possible.
Link mode: Live: anyone
Allow any viewer to control a presentation for all viewers. Live: anyone is perfect for situations where any participant needs to have control over a presentation. Live: anyone is not available with the personal (free) plan of Seidat.
Here is a more detailed article about how to work the live mode when presenting.
Direct Share allows you to share presentations directly with specified recipients. You can send your presentation directly to another Seidat user in a secure way. If the recipient is not a user already they have to create an account (provide name and create a password).
- Super easy way to send presentations. All you need to provide an email of the recipient and optionally you can write a message that is added to the email. Seidat's platform will take care of the rest.
- Only the recipient can open the presentation after logging in. The recipient will receive an email with all the required information and your optional message. They will see who shared the presentation, the presentation's name, and the team it was sent from.
- You will be able to track if the presentation has been opened or not directly from the Seidat app.
- You can always delete the share preventing the recipient's further access.
- The recipient can see all presentations shared with them by logging in. It does not matter from what team the presentation was shared.