Presentation editor slide map
Structure your presentation to utilise Seidat's matrix presentation structures.
To get to the slidemap overview where you can edit slides and the structure of your presentation:
- Click "Edit presentation" next to the presentation thumbnail to enter the editing mode.
- You can also enter the slidemap from left toolbar when editing a single slide (toolbar visible on the left in picture 2.).
Editing the presentation
When you've opened the presentation to be edited you can:
- Organize slides by dragging a single slide from the arrows or whole column from top arrows.
- Create new slides by pressing +, delete existing slides by pressing the trashbin or edit any slide by pressing the pen.
- Add slides from any existing presentation in the team with the slide bank.
- Name the slides.
- Make smart slides out of normal slides or vice versa.
- Go to edit hotspots (internal and external links)