Personal account versus team & creating a new team
Update, downgrade your existing team or create a new team.
Upgrading your personal account to a team
- A personal account in Seidat is free and is meant only for private use. You can convert your personal account to a team with full features at any point. Upgrade your personal account in "Team settings" by clicking "Subscribe now"
- If you have used your free trial earlier you will not be granted another trial. Your subscription will start immediately
Downgrading your team to a personal account
- You can also downgrade from paid team to personal account.
- Make sure you are the only user on the team
- Go to "Team settings" and change the subscription to "Personal" under "Billing"
- You will lose all features that come with the paid plan.
- Your team will keep the credit you might have had from the old plan. These credits will be used for upcoming payments.
Creating a team from the beginning
- If you wish to collaborate with your team and have all features available, you can create a team from the beginning.
- Note that you cannot transfer presentations directly from one team to another.
How to create a new team?
- Press the person icon from the top right corner of the app and press "My teams"
- Press the "Create new team" -button
- Name your team. This can be changed later under "Team settings"
- The team will be created and you can start adding your teammates to the team. A free trial will begin.