Locking and unlocking slide elements
Frustrated with selecting a wrong element when editing? Consider locking the element to make editing more easier.
Locking elements is a handy tool to prevent accidental changes in the slides and helps to edit the slides too.
- Lock elements to prevent accidental changes from anyone in the team with editing rights.
- Lock elements on pages, where there are a lot of elements to make editing easier.
- You can lock elements from the top toolbar from the lock icon or from the properties toolbar's element stack (see picture 1.).
- On element stack, you can bring elements backward and forwards easily by dragging the elements up and down on the list (see picture 2.).
- To unlock an element, simply press the lock icon next to the name of the element.
- Naming pictures, logos, etc. accordingly helps to distinguish the different elements from the stack.
- Once an element is locked, it can't be resized, moved, or edited in any way.
- If you copy the page, the locked elements will be automatically locked by default.