How to connect Seidat and Pipedrive
You can integrate Seidat and Pipedrive easily to automate your sales processes. The integration allows you to create, update and share links.
Step-by-step (with images below):
- Explore the Pipedrive Marketplace from here and search for "Seidat" or go directly to the application page from here.
- Click "Install now"
- Click "Allow and Install"
- Go to your Seidat team's Team Settings. Click here for direct access.
- Generate a new API key and label it so you recognize it in the future. Press "Click to reveal" and copy+paste the key.
- Go back to step 4's tab. Paste the key and press "Save"
- You might see a "Warning: missing webhook in Pipedrive". It will disappear once you have installed the API key.
- You can see the installed app in the Marketplace apps tab under "Settings" and "Tools and Apps" or in the Pipedrive Marketplace
Step 1. Searching the app
Step 2. Installing the app
Step 3. Installing the app
Step 4. Creating an API key
Step 5. Copying the API key
Step 6. Adding the API key to the integration and saving
You can see the installed app in the Marketplace apps tab under "Settings" and "Tools and apps" or in the Pipedrive Marketplace (last picture)