Embedding Google Sheets charts in Seidat
Bring your Google Sheets charts to Seidat in just a few steps.
It’s easy to embed Google Sheets in Seidat. They update automatically to the latest version (every 5 minutes) and are visible to all presentation viewers.
- Open the Google Sheet you want to embed.
- In the top bar, click File > Publish to the web.
- Choose Embed and click Publish.
- Copy only the URL (Looks like:
https://docs.google.com/...) from the embed code, as shown in image 1.
- Add an iframe element to your slide, paste the URL into the top bar in the slide editor and click the save button next to it. See image 2.
Image 1. Embeddable Google Sheet URL.
Image 2. Iframe element URL field and the save button.