Make your workflow smoother with copying a slide inside the presentation you are editing.
- You can copy slides and place them anywhere within the same presentation
- Copying and then editing makes it quicker and easier to design the presentation.
- First click slide options and then "copy slide" (Picture 1.)
- Then hover the mouse on top of an empty slot for a new slide. And click paste slide.
- Copied smart slides will stay connected to each other.
- Copying slides from other presentations happens from the Slide Bank (Picture 3.)