Presenter mode allows you to have more wide toolbox in use while presenting locally or using Seidat Live for presenting over the internet.
You can now enter the presenter view by clicking slide map on the right bottom of the slide and then choose Open presenter window. Overview view is exactly same, but it won't open an another window to use it on second screen.
- Overview and Presenter view allows you to see the slide map and navigate more freely (left half of the screen)
- Current time
- Used time, that can be started and reseted from the buttons next to the timer.
- Current slide. All hotspots (internal and external links) work normally.
- Notes, you can add notes to each page.
- Text size, you can enlarge or make the note field's text smaller or bigger.
- Panel width, will widen the right panel.