You can rotate and skew elements in Seidat to create.
- Rotate elements from the dots on the outer corners. An arrow will appear, press and drag to the desired rotation.
- You can also rotate from the properties tab, located on the top right corner of the screen. Input the desired rotation angle (0-359,9 degrees) and the selected elements will rotate.
- You can rotate multiple elements at once by multi selecting the desired elements.
- To reset the rotation, press the reset button from properties tab.
Text element rotated to 90 degree angle.
- You can skew elements from the properties tab. As a default the value is 0 and can be set to max 85 degrees.
- The skew angle can be reseted by pressing the reset button next to the value field.
- The bigger the skew value is, the wider the element becomes, and might not fit the page.
Text element rotated to 90 degree angle and skewed 20 degrees.