- With Live Share you can present your material remotely to your audience
- Change the slide on your device and it changes on the other end at the same time
- This way, you're literally on the same page with your customer even when working remotely
- You can have multiple recipients on the Live link at the same time during a conference call for example
- Great for remote sales
How to work the Seidat Live Share
- Open a presentation you want to share.
- Open the share tab from the left toolbar (gear icon)
- Press "Seidat Live" from top bar (Picture 2.)
- Click "Create new Seidat Live"
- You can add additional info to the box on the right.
- You can now share the link by copy-pasting the link to a email, text, chat messages, etc.
- After sharing the link, press "Start Live"
- The viewer now sees the same slide as you. Open the slide overview (Picture 4.) from the right bottom corner and the recipient still only sees what you show them (Picture 5.)
- Every time you change a slide, it changes at the viewers device usually within a second (depending on the lag of the presenters and viewers connection).
- To exit the Live mode, press from the Seidat logo on top left corner to open the top menu. Then press either the house icon to get back to dashboard or from the presentation name to get back to editing mode.
- Once you have exited the Live Share the customer can still see the latest page you showed.
- Delete the link to remove all access of the viewer to the presentation
In this picture the "HOME" slide is the on the presenter in showing the audience. Here as a Live presenter you can jump to any slide.