Seidat Live presenting
- With Live Share you can present your material remotely to your audience without screen share or any complicated software.
- Change the slide on your device and it changes on the other end at the same time
- This way, you're literally on the same page with your customer even when working remotely
- You can have multiple recipients on the Live link at the same time during a conference call for example
- Great for remote sales.
Basics of how to use Seidat Live
- Enter the share tab from dashboard (picture 1.) or from left tool bar when the presentation is open (picture 2.)
- Press "Seidat Live" from top bar (Picture 2.)
- Click "Create new Seidat Live" or use existing link.
- You can add additional info to the box on the right as internal notes.
- You can now share the link by copy-pasting the link to a email, text, chat messages, etc.
- After sharing the link, press "Start Live" or open the link in a browser.
- All viewers who have opened the same link you shared will see the same slide you are presenting.
- To exit the Live mode, press from the Seidat logo on top left corner to open the top menu. Then press either the house icon to get back to dashboard or from the presentation name to get back to editing mode
- Once you are done presenting you can either let the link be or delete it. If you don't remove the link the recipient will see the last shown page. If the same link is used later the pages will keep changing based on the presenters actions.
Make your Seidat Live session better with slide overview
- You can utilise the slide overview (picture 4.) when using Seidat Live.
- Recipient(s) will only see the page on fullscreen even when you are in the slide overview (picture 3.).
- You can enter overview by pressing O on your keyboard or pressing the slide map on bottom right corner of the screen (picture 3.) and clicking "Enter presentation overview" -button.
- Read more about the slide overview and other things about presenting here.
Utilising Seidat Link to change the page with phone etc.
- You can also remotely control the presentation in any situation with your phone or tablet, etc.
- Log in with your phone or tablet to Seidat and open the same Seidat Live link you are using in the meeting otherwise.
- Your laptop might be connected for example to the big screen in the room and you are standing on the other side of the room and controlling the viewed page with your phone.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection when using Seidat Live to send signal for the recipient's device to change page. Seidat works with even slow internet connections. It is perfectly normal to experience a lag of around 1-2 seconds after the slide is changed.
- If the recipient(s) loses their internet connection the pages on their end will not change.
- If the presenter loses their internet connection the page will not change on any recipient's device.
- All users who have logged in to a team and use a Seidat Live link from that team can change the page. So make sure you are using unique link when presenting.