- Personal account in Seidat is free and is meant only for private use. You can convert your personal account to a team at any point. This is done by going to the personal team and pressing "Users" or "Team settings" at top bar or pressing "Import PowerPoint" in dashboard. A selection screen (picture 1.) will open open where you can select the plan. Choosing team will convert the account to a team and 30-day free trial will begin. It is also possible to downgrade from a team to a personal account.
- If you wish to collaborate with your team and have all features available, you can create a team from the beginning.
- Note that you cannot transfer presentations directly from one team to another (personal->paid team or paid team->another paid team).
|Team collaboration; create, edit, present and share presentations together||x|
|Invite people to the team||x|
|Team management; manage user rights||x|
|Tags for team & presentations||x|
|Possibility to limit presentation accesses levels||x|
|Possibility to change the owner(s) of the account and presentation materials||x|
|Presentation analytics with Google Analytics available||x|
|Create and edit presentation||x||x|
|Sharing presentations (create links, add notes, Seidat live presenting)||x||x|
|Smart slides, smart slide bank, smart slide merge||x||x|
|Image bank with pre-loaded content (images, logos, icons, illustrations)||x||x|
|Brand management (set colors and text styles for team or account, no custom fonts in personal account)||x||x|
|Printing the presentation or converting the presentation to PDF||x||x|
|Online and Offline presenting||x||x|
How to create a new team?
- Press the person icon from top right corner of the app and press "My teams" (picture 2.)
- Press "Create new team" -button (picture 3.)
- Name your team (picture 4.). This can be changed later.
- The team will be created and you can start adding your team mates to the team. A free 30-day trial will begin.