You can add these Seidat parameters to any Share Link or Live Link (exept autoplay on Live Link). These parameters are a way to hide and disable functions while playing the presentation. You can add the Seidat parameters to the URL as described below.
You may add the query parameters to the URL as described below. Please note that these query parameters only work in shared presentations. They do not work in the regular play mode. If you are embedding a presentation to your website, these query parameters are a nice way to remove all distractions from the presentation.
You may hide:
- Seidat logo from top left corner (if the logo is disabled, but the top toolbar (navbar) is not disabled, the logo will be displayed if the mouse is moved to top left corner).
- Top toolbar (can typically be hidden by pressing the Seidat logo). This prevents the use of the top toolbar.
- The navigation menu (does not show automatically, can be opened by pressing the navigation map from bottom right).
- The navigation map (also disables the navigation menu, that can be accessed by pressing navigation map)
You may add:
- Autoplay to turn on automatically when the link is opened. Read more about autoplay here. Please note that the autoplay does not work with Live Share.
Change how presentation is navigated:
- You can prevent any navigation on the presentation (internal and external links still work and the presentation can be built in a way that no navigation is needed).
- Change the navigator arrows to be on automatically (normally can be turned on from navigator menu by pressing the navigator map from the bottom right corner). Turning the arrows on will disable navigator map.
- These parameters only work on shared presentations (Share Link or Live Link). You cannot use them on normal play mode.
- If you want to add multiple query parameters, make sure you only add the ? in front of the first query parameter and separate the parameters by using &. If the ? is added between multiple query parameters, they wont work. See correct way to use them at the bottom of the table below.
- Autoplay does not work with Live Share.