- Embedding Seidat presentations is easy. You can simply make a stunning presentation and embed it to any website. The presentation can still be effortlessly updated, and all updates happen in real-time.
- Embedding a presentation will come handy on websites where it is required to change the content often or while the rest of the page is under construction.
- You can also add content quickly from multiple sources and in different file types. YouTube, 3D-animations, and 3D-models all can be inserted into Seidat presentations.
- Simplest look for the embedded presentations can be achieved when the query parameters are used. Read until the end of the article to find out more.
HOW TO EMBED
- Create Seidat Share Link.
- Add the following piece of code to your website's code and change the "your shared Seidat presentation" with the generated Seidat address:
- <div style="position: relative; width: 100%; padding-bottom: 56.25%;">
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" width="100%" height="100%" style="position: absolute; display: block;" src="your shared Seidat presentation URL-address"></iframe>
- The same code in a code snippet:
<div style="position: relative; width: 100%; padding-bottom: 56.25%;"> <iframe allowfullscreen="true" width="100%" height="100%" style="position: absolute; display: block;" src="your shared Seidat presentation URL-address"></iframe> </div>
Save the site and the presentation is now online on your site.
- You can make updates to the presentation at any time, and the updates will go live instantly. To avoid the risk of messing a page up while it's live, we recommend to make the changes in another presentation and bring the pages into the embedded presentation when they are ready using slide bank.
You can check how an embedded Seidat presentation looks on our website or below.
Click presentation to activate and browse with arrow keys (right - left - up - down).
HIDING THE SEIDAT LOGO, TOOLBAR AND NAVIGATION MENU FROM EMBEDDED PRESENTATIONS
Query parameters are a way to hide and disable functions from embedded presentations. If you are embedding a presentation to your website, these query parameters are a nice way to remove all distractions from the presentation.
You may hide:
- Seidat logo from top left corner (if the logo is disabled, but the top toolbar (navbar) is not disabled, the logo will be displayed if the mouse is moved to top left corner).
- Top toolbar (can typically be hidden by pressing the Seidat logo). This prevents the use of the top toolbar.
- The navigation menu (does not show automatically, can be opened by pressing the navigation map from bottom right).
- The navigation map (also disables the navigation menu, that can be accessed by pressing navigation map)
You may add:
- Autoplay to turn on automatically when the link is opened. Read more about autoplay here. Please note that the autoplay does not work with Live Share.
Change how presentation is navigated:
- You can prevent any navigation on the presentation (internal and external links still work and the presentation can be built in a way that no navigation is needed).
- Change the navigator arrows to be on automatically (normally can be turned on from navigator menu by pressing the navigator map from the bottom right corner). Turning the arrows on will disable navigator map.
- These parameters only work on shared presentations (Share Link or Live Link). You cannot use them on normal play mode.
- If you want to add multiple query parameters, make sure you only add the ? in front of the first query parameter and separate the parameters by using &. If the ? is added between multiple query parameters, they wont work. See correct way to use them at the bottom of the table below.