- Embedding Seidat presentations is easy. You can simply make a stunning presentation and embed it to any website. The presentation can still be effortlessly updated, and all updates happen in real-time.
- Embedding a presentation will come handy on websites where it is required to change the content often or while the rest of the page is under construction.
- You can also add content quickly from multiple sources and in different file types. YouTube, 3D-animations, and 3D-models all can be inserted into Seidat presentations.
Add this script to your website's backend, replace the bolded text with Seidat Link and voilá.
HOW TO EMBED
- Create Seidat share link.
- Add this piece of code to your website's code and change the bolded bit with the generated Seidat address:
<div style="position: relative; width: 100%; padding-bottom: 56.25%;"> <iframe allowfullscreen="true" width="100%" height="100%" style="position: absolute; display: block;" src="your shared Seidat presentation URL-address"></iframe> </div>
- Save the site and the presentation is now online on your site.
- You can make updates to the presentation at any time, and the updates will go live instantly. To avoid the risk of messing a page up while it's live, we recommend to make the changes in another presentation and bring the pages into the embedded presentation when they are ready using slide bank.
You can check how an embedded Seidat presentation looks on our website or below.
Click presentation to activate and browse with arrow keys (right - left - up - down).
HIDING THE SEIDAT LOGO, TOOLBAR AND NAVIGATION MENU FROM EMBEDDED PRESENTATIONS
Query parameters are a way to hide and disable functions from embedded presentations. You may add the query parameters to the URL as described below. These query parameters are a nice way to remove all distractions from the presentation.
You may hide:
- Seidat logo from top left corner (if the logo is disabled, but the toolbar is not disabled, the logo will be displayed if the mouse is moved to top left corner).
- Top toolbar (can typically be hidden by pressing the Seidat logo).
- The navigation menu (does not show automatically, can be opened by pressing the navigation map from bottom right).
|Hiding the Seidat logo||Add ?showLogo=0 to the Share link||https://app.seidat.com/presentation/shared/bjr7HxYm2vyYug5vy/0/0?showLogo=0|
|Hiding the top toolbar (navbar)||Add ?navbar=0 to the Share link||https://app.seidat.com/presentation/shared/bjr7HxYm2vyYug5vy/0/0?navbar=0|
|Hiding the navigation menu||Add ?navigatorMenu=0 to the Share link||https://app.seidat.com/presentation/shared/bjr7HxYm2vyYug5vy/0/0?navigatorMenu=0|
|Hiding multiple things at once||Separate query parameters by putting & in between two or more query parameters.||https://app.seidat.com/presentation/shared/bjr7HxYm2vyYug5vy/0/0?navbar=0&showLogo=0 |