Open presentation in PowerPoint From the file-tab choose "Save as" and save the presentation as an PowerPoint Presentation (.pptx) Go to the folder where the PowerPoint is located Change the extension of the PowerPoint from .pptx to .zip To change the extension of the file on Windows: Right-click on the file name and choose "Rename". In case you can't see an extension, follow these instructions. To change the extension of the file on Mac: Right-click on the file name and choose "Get info". Change the extension in the "Name & Extension" field.
- Extract the .zip file to get all pictures and text in separate files in a folder.
- Go to Seidat
- Open an existing presentation or create a new presentation for importing the PowerPoint files.
- Create a new slide.
- In page editing mode, add pictures with the image bank -tool from the folder where you extracted the zip. file.
- Add required images to Seidat and copy-paste text from the individual files.
- Charts and images created in PPT should be copy-pasted via Illustrator and converted to svg-images.
- Images which has been cropped or other way edited in PPT, should be edited in Photoshop or similar photoeditor.