- If you are using custom fonts (i.e. Google Fonts) in your PowerPoint you have to embed the fonts to the presentation you are importing. If any custom fonts are used and they are not embedded, the fonts will be converted into default fonts in Seidat and the result might look different from the original. Read how to embed fonts to PowerPoint here.
How to import
- Press "Import PowerPoint (beta)" -button next to "New presentation" -button
- The import window will open. Choose the file you wish to import. You can also choose the background colour of the presentation.
- Choose the PowerPoint -file you wish to import (.pptx, .ppt, .odp)
- Change the colour of the background using the colour palette.
- Once you press "Import" -button, the upload will start. The time it takes to upload the presentation may vary based on your location and internet connection's speed. If you cancel during the upload, the import will be cancelled.
- You will get a notification once the import is ready. If the import fails, you will get a notification, and you have to try again.
- You can play, edit and share the presentation like any normal Seidat presentation.