Centralised user management can be found under "Users" tab, that can be accessed from dashboard.
ADDING NEW TEAM MEMBERS
Adding new users is simple, input their email address(es) to the box at the bottom of the screen and click "Invite". Then define which access level you want to give to the team new team member(s).
- Each team member occupies a seat. You can see the amount of paid seats from the top right corner of the tab.
- If there are seats available you can simply add people until all seats are full.
- If all seats are already occupied, Seidat will confirm the additional seats and inform you the added fee.
REMOVAL OF USERS
- If a team member no longer has need for Seidat or leaves the organisation they can be easily removed from the team by the admin or owner.
- You can remove yourself from a team from this tab or from under "My account" tab
- Removed users free seats so other contributors can be added. Otherwise you need to go to "Manage seats" to reduce the amount of seats.
USER ACCESS LEVELS (USER RIGHTS)
- User access levels can be given to each team member individually.
- There are two types of user rights: team ownership and admins and the access levels related to editing presentations
- This means for example that at the same time you can be a team owner with no rights to edit presentations
- You can be a "viewer"/"editor"/"smart slide editor"/"brand manager" without any admin rights
- For all possible access you need to be the "team owner" and ta "brand manager"
- For the least possible level of access you need to be just a "viewer"
- Different access level options:
|Access level||Edit brand settings (fots and color palette)||Edit tags for presentations (in Team settings)||Tag presentations||Edit Smart slides||Edit presentations and create new slides||Share presentations (link, live share, print (pdf), export for offline use)||View presentations||View and claim all (even restricted) presentations||Edit user access levels||Invite new users and manage seats||Remove users||Remove them selves from a team||Define new team owner||Change team name, add analytics, manage billing, see receipts)|
|Smart slide editor||x||x||x||x||x||x||x|