- Sometimes sending a Seidat Link to a receiver might not fit the need you are having and you need to convert the Seidat presentation into PDF. These instances can be:
- You need to archive the presentation
- You need to print the presentation
- The receiver only accepts PDF's
- You need to convert the Seidat presentation to a PowerPoint. Read how to convert here.
- The PDF can be printed after it has been converted to a PDF.
- Converting a presentation into PDF (and printing) removes normal Seidat functions, like navigation, Seidat logo, page map, embedded content (iframes).
- The slides will be organised as follows: upper left corner is first followed by every slide below that slide. After the first stack of slides all other stacks will follow starting from the top slide.
- The PDF will always be in ratio of 16:9.
- If you wish to present while offline, while keeping all the functions, check Exporting.
Converting to PDF
- From dashboard click the "Share presentation" -button next to the presentation (picture 1.) or open the share tab from the left toolbar if the presentation is already open (picture 2.)
- Press the "Export / PDF" -button from top (picture 3.).
- To start to download the Seidat presentation as PDF, click "Download PDF" -button (picture 3.).
- The presentation will convert to PDF and depending of the size and your internet connection will take some time.
- After the PDF is downloaded to your computer you can see it in your browser dialogue (picture 4.) or in the computer's downloads (picture 5.)
Printing the presentation
- Once the presentation is converted into PDF, you can print it.
- Open the PDF with any PDF viewer or in the browser and follow the steps to print (change depending on the software used).
Compressing the PDF
- If you wish to compress the PDF after it has been created there are few tools we can recommend or you can use other ones too.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro -> File -> Save as Other -> Reduced Size PDF
- smallpdf.com -> Compress PDF