To enter play mode
- Click the Play button to start presenting from the dashboard, slide editor or slide map in editing mode (picture 1. & 2. & 3.).
- To start presenting from the dashboard, simply move your mouse over the slide thumbnail, and the play button will appear (picture 1.).
To start presenting from slide map in editing mode, press play from the left toolbar or any of the slides in the presentation. Once your mouse is over any slide thumbnail, a play icon will appear. The presentation will start with the page selected (picture 2. & 3.).
To start presenting from slide editor, press play from left toolbar. The presentation will begin with the slide you were editing (picture 3.)
Exiting play mode
- To exit the play mode press the Seidat logo from the top left corner to show the top and left toolbars (picture 5.)
Once the top menu is toggled on you can exit the play mode in few ways.
- Pen icon lets you edit the slide shown
- Matrix icon gets you to the slide map
- Gear icon will allow you to edit presentation settings
- Share icon will get you to share page, where you can create and delete links, export to the computer and convert the presentation to PDF
- The house icon on top gets you to the dashboard
- You can also log out by pressing the door icon from the left.
Slide map & navigation center
- You can see the slide map on the bottom right corner of the presentation (picture 6.).
- The slide map allows you and the viewers to see where in the presentation you are going. The darker dot represents where you are in the presentation.
- By clicking the map, you get the other presentation tools to show (see picture 7.)
The tools from top to bottom are:
- Enter fullscreen mode
- You can also press F on the keyboard to enter fullscreen mode.
- To exit fullscreen toggle from the presentation tools, press F or ESC on the keyboard.
- Fullscreen on Internet Explorer is activated by pressing F11 on the keyboard.
- Enter presentation overview (see picture 8.)
- You can navigate easily from the overview.
- If you are presenting with Seidat Live, you can be in the overview, but the customer see's the slide you are showing (blue outline on the active slide)
- You can enter overview also by pressing O on your keyboard.
- Toggle navigator arrows
- You can activate the navigator arrows while presenting with touchscreen device (mobile phone, tablet, etc.).
- This allows you to press the arrows to change the slide.
- Press in the middle of the arrows to show the navigation center menu again.
- Toggle autoplay
- You can activate autoplay to change the slides automatically after a set time (in seconds).
- This is handy in trade fairs for example.
- The time each slide is shown can be set in presentation settings.
- You can pause and continue playing from bottom left from the autoplay timer (picture 9).
- Autoplay can also be paused by pressing spacebar on the keyboard.
- You can hide the autoplay timer by hiding the map (see next tool).
- Show only on hover
- Hides the map from play mode, can be seen by hovering the mouse on the bottom right corner.
- Hiding the map will also hide the autoplay timer if autoplay is in use.
- Enter fullscreen mode
Seidat Live presenting
- With Live Share you can present your material remotely to your audience without screen share or any complicated software.
- Change the slide on your device and it changes on the other end at the same time
- This way, you're literally on the same page with your customer even when working remotely
- You can have multiple recipients on the Live link at the same time during a conference call for example
- Great for remote sales.
Basics of how to use Seidat Live
- Enter the share tab from dashboard (picture 10.) or from left tool bar when the presentation is open (picture 11.)
- Press "Seidat Live" from top bar (Picture 11.)
- Click "Create new Seidat Live" or use existing link.
- You can add additional info to the box on the right as internal notes.
- You can now share the link by copy-pasting the link to a email, text, chat messages, etc.
- After sharing the link, press "Start Live" or open the link in a browser.
- All viewers who have opened the same link you shared will see the same slide you are presenting.
- To exit the Live mode, press from the Seidat logo on top left corner to open the top menu. Then press either the house icon to get back to dashboard or from the presentation name to get back to editing mode
- Once you are done presenting you can either let the link be or delete it. If you don't remove the link the recipient will see the last shown page. If the same link is used later the pages will keep changing based on the presenters actions.
Make your Seidat Live session better with slide overview
- You can utilise the slide overview (picture 8.) when using Seidat Live.
- Recipient(s) will only see the page on fullscreen even when you are in the slide overview.
Utilising Seidat Link to change the page with phone etc.
- You can also remotely control the presentation in any situation with your phone or tablet, etc.
- Log in with your phone or tablet to Seidat and open the same Seidat Live link you are using in the meeting otherwise.
- Your laptop might be connected for example to the big screen in the room and you are standing on the other side of the room and controlling the viewed page with your phone.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection when using Seidat Live to send signal for the recipient's device to change page. Seidat works with even slow internet connections. It is perfectly normal to experience a lag of around 1-2 seconds after the slide is changed.
- If the recipient(s) loses their internet connection the pages on their end will not change.
- If the presenter loses their internet connection the page will not change on any recipient's device.
- All users who have logged in to a team and use a Seidat Live link from that team can change the page. So make sure you are using unique link when presenting.