- You can copy slides and place them anywhere within the same presentation
- Copying and then editing makes it quicker and easier to design the presentation.
- First click slide options and then "copy slide" (Picture 1.)
- Then hover the mouse on top of a empty slot for a new slide. And click paste slide.
- You can also choose to make smart copy of the slide. Smart copies interact with one and other. Editing smart slides effects both slides. Read more about smart slides here.
- Copying slides from other presentations happens from the Slide Bank (Picture 3.)