Videos are a great way to add good, informative and interesting content to your presentation. You can add videos from multiple sources that allow embedding. YouTube and Vimeo both work great with Seidat.
- Start by clicking the video icon on left toolbar. It is located above the "Slide" header (highlighted blue in the picture below)
- A toolbar opens on the top of the screen. Go to your video streaming service (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) and get the shareable link or copy it from the address bar.
- Paste it to the address bar field on top toolbar in Seidat. Press save icon next to the address bar.
- You can resize the video to fit the rest of the page.
- After saving the page the videos can be played by pressing play button from the frame.
- You can disable video recommendations from YouTube-videos by typing ?rel=0 to the address.
- Note that if you share presentation by using Seidat Link or Seidat Live, the recipient of the presentation has to press play at their end.