Videos are a great way to add good, informative and interesting content to your presentation. You can add videos from multiple sources that allow embedding. YouTube and Vimeo both work great with Seidat.
- Start by clicking the video icon on left toolbar. It is located above the "Slide" header (highlighted blue in the picture below)
- A toolbar opens on the top of the screen. Go to your video streaming service (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) and get the shareable link for your video.
- Paste it to the address bar field on top toolbar in Seidat. Press save icon next to the address bar.
- You can resize the video to fit the rest of the page.
- After saving the page the videos can be played by pressing play button from the frame.
- You can disable video recommendations from YouTube-videos by typing ?rel=0 to the address.
- Note that if you share presentation by using Seidat Link or Seidat Live, the recipient of the presentation has to press play at their end.
Autoplay, hidden buttons and more with YouTube-videos
- You can add query parameters to the YouTube-links that enable autoplay, hiding the buttons and logo of YouTube etc.
- The video has to be added as an embed link, that can be generated from YouTube's page. Go to the video you want to use, press Share from below the video and press embed from the opened window. Copy the link. Note that the piece of iframe code is not needed and you only need the link (for example: https://www.youtube.com/embed/4qiopsHSS8A).
- Add a ? at the end of the link and write all the parameters after that separated by & (for example https://www.youtube.com/embed/4qiopsHSS8A?rel=0&autoplay=1)
- You can add as many parameters you wish to the link. You can find all available parameters here.
- The link has to be added to the regular iframe (where you normally add websites) in Seidat. The parameters will not work otherwise.