When you first sign in, you will land on the dashboard
- The dashboard will open after signing in.
- All of your presentations show here.
- You can create new presentations by pressing New presentations -button.
- Toggle tags you have created by pressing them at the top of the dashboard.
- Top menu toggle (Seidat logo): Hides/unhides the top menu.
- Dashboard (House-icon): Sends you to the dashboard.
- Name of the team currently active. Top menu will display the name of the presentation while in play mode.
- Teams: Dropdown of all your teams. You can choose between the personal account (if you have one, if not you can create one by creating a new team and selecting personal account / other teams.
- My account: Fill in the right details
- My teams: Create and leave teams
- Tours and directions: Get tip-pop-ups for use
- Support: Go to www.support.seidat.com
- Logout: Logout of Seidat
- Presentations: View, edit and manage presentations. Brings you back to the dashboard.
- Smart slides: Collection of all of the team's smart slides. You can create, edit, merge or delete smart slides here. Only users with smart slide editor or brand manager rights can edit smart slides.
- Images: Upload, organise and delete uploaded images. All members of the team can see the pictures in the image bank. Only users with editor rights or higher can download or delete pictures.
- Brand: Create text styles and color palette for consistency throughout your presentations. Only users with brand manager rights can edit smart slides.
- Users: Add or delete users to your team and edit permissions. Only users with admin or owner rights can manage users. All team members can see the list of users.
- Team Settings: Edit team name, tags and billing information. You can also add Google Analytics tracking ID from here to gather data of your team's presentation use.
- Team Info: (Coming soon)
Press the New Presentation button and name your presentation.
- Play: View the presentation
- Rename (Text field): Rename the presentation. Double click the text field to edit the name later.
- Slidemap: View presentation slidemap. Press to edit presentation.
- Share: Go to share tab to create link to share, export, print or convert to PDF
- Delete: Delete presentation. Seidat will ask if you are sure you want to delete the presentation.
Warning: Deleting presentations is permanent.
- Duplicate: Make a copy of the presentation
- Presentation access: Edit who can edit, share and view the presentation from the team.
From the Dashboard, press the Slidemap button to start editing the presentation