Seidat Update 13.6.2018 - Element rotation and skew and other minor tweaks
Great news! New features are live and go check them out at https://app.seidat.com/
- Rotation of elements (by grabbing the outer corner handles)
- Element skewing (shear) (through editor-panel and as a result of resize)
- Reset skew & rotation buttons
- Skew limited to +- 85deg, rotation limited to 0 - 360deg
- Clearer snapping markers + magenta snapping line colour
- Resize + rotate handles tweaked to work better for different screen sizes (+ touch)
- No rotation in the hotspot-editor, but element hotspots (inc. those converted to area hotspots) can be rotated and skewed.
- All photos now get rotated according to the camera data.
- Both `,` and `.` now work in the editor-panel number fields
- Login page updated according to the new brand.
- Query parameters (both key and value) are now case-insensitive, e.g. `?NAVBAR=False` works
- Some other small UI bugfixes