Share your presentation easily with either Seidat Link, Seidat Live or Direct Share.
Seidat's share functions allow you to share your presentation in numerous ways to best fit your presentation situation.
- Seidat Link for effortless sharing. The recipient can scroll the presentation at their convenience.
- Seidat Live for situations where you want to be in control. Share the link and change the slide to all recipients, no matter where they are located.
- Direct Share for secure sharing. The recipient can scroll the presentation at their convenience after they have logged in.
- Seidat Link allows you to share presentations with anyone with a link. The viewer doesn't have to log in nor download any files or plugins to view the content.
- The amount of links created is unlimited.
- It is advised to create new links with each recipient, to make it possible to delete the shared presentation from a certain viewer/s and to see if the link has been opened by the recipient.
- The link can be deleted at any time, removing the access of the recipients of the links to the presentation.
How to create Seidat Links?
- Select the presentation you want to share.
- Navigate to Seidat Link -tab by pressing the share icon from the dashboard or from the left tab (see picture below).
- Click "Create new Seidat Link".
- You can add additional info to the box on the right. It is advised to write the recipients name here.
- You can now share the link by copy-pasting it to an email, text, chat messages, etc.
- With Seidat Live you can present your material remotely to your audience without screen share or any complicated software.
- Change the slide on your device and it changes on the viewer's device instantly. This way, you're literally on the same page with your customer even when working remotely.
- You can have multiple recipients on the Live link at the same time during a conference call for example making Seidat Live a great tool for remote sales.
How to create Seidat Live -links?
- Open a presentation you want to share.
- Navigate to Seidat Live -tab by pressing the share icon from the dashboard or from the left tab (see picture below).
- Click "Create new Seidat Live"
- You can add additional info to the box on the right.
- You can now share the link by copy-pasting the link to an email, text, chat messages, etc.
How to work the Seidat Live?
- After sharing the link, press "Start Live" or open the link in a browser where you have been logged in.
- The viewer/s now see the active slide. There is usually roughly one-second delay to recipients after you have changed the slide. This might vary based on the presenter's and viewers' internet connection and location.
- In most presenting situations you might want to be in the overview view (picture below). Open the overview by pressing O-button on your keyboard or by pressing the navigator map on the bottom right and clicking the overview icon. Even though you are in the overview yourself, the viewers only see the active page
- Once you have exited the Live Share the customer can still see the latest page you showed.
- Delete the link to remove all access of the viewer to the presentation.
Remote control your presentations
When presenting in larger venues or when you want to move around in the room you can control your presentation with your phone for example. Open the same link on your phone's browsers that you are logged in. You can change pages on that device also and it will change on every device. Even on your own laptop.
Make sure you have a working internet connection when using Seidat Live to send a signal for the recipient's device to change the page. Seidat works with even slow internet connections. It is perfectly normal to experience a lag of around 1-2 seconds after the slide is changed.
- If the recipient(s) loses their internet connection the pages on their end will not change.
- If the presenter loses their internet connection the page will not change on any recipient's device.
All users who have logged in to a team and use a Seidat Live link from that team can change the page. So make sure you are using a unique link when presenting.
Direct Share allows you to share presentations directly with specified recipients. You can send your presentation directly to another Seidat user in a secure way. If the recipient is not a user already they have to create an account (provide name and create a password).
- Super easy way to send presentations. All you need to provide an email of the recipient and optionally you can write a message that is added to the email. Seidat's platform will take care of the rest.
- Only the recipient can open the presentation after logging in. The recipient will receive an email with all the required information and your optional message. They will see who shared the presentation, the presentation's name, and the team it was sent from.
- You will be able to track if the presentation has been opened or not directly from the Seidat app.
- You can always delete the share preventing the recipient's further access.
- The recipient can see all presentations shared with them by logging in. It does not matter from what team the presentation was shared.