How to use tags & adding tags to a presentation
Utilise tags to the fullest to make your Seidat experience smooth.
- Pin your most used tags to be always visible on the dashboard. Click the tag icon and press the pin icon for all the tags you want to pin.
- Activate and deactivate any pinned tag by pressing the tag button (Sales for example in the picture below)
- Activate any unpinned tag by opening the list and clicking from the tag.
- You can toggle multiple tags at the same time and narrow the search.
Adding tags to the team
- Tags can be added to a team only by users with Brand management user access level.
- Click "Edit tags" from the tag menu
- Type in the new tag and press "Add tag"
- The added tags are added to every user's tag list.
- Tags can be removed by pressing the trashcan icon. All the corresponding tags will be deleted from the presentations also.
Adding tags to the presentation
- After the team tags have been created, you can start adding them to the individual presentations.
- To add tags, click the gear icon on the left toolbar while in either play or edit mode in the presentation.
- Under "General settings" you can start adding all the available tags.
- To remove the tags from the presentation press the X next to the tag.
- One presentation can include multiple tags (I.E. sales, English, product C)
- If you copy a presentation, the tags will copy too. Make sure you keep the tags up-to-date after copying presentations.
- The earlier you start to use tags on your team, the better.