- Place where all the images of your team are stored. You can load images to image bank and then all team members can use them in the presentations of the team.
- Presentations consist of several slides which are in matrix.
- Presentations can be exported to be run without internet connection. Presentation cannot be edited. Embedded content will not play without internet connection. When editing your save icon will turn red if there is no connection and in presentation mode it says "Offline" on the top toolbar.
- Creating, editing and presenting of presentations happens in online mode. All changes will happen in real time.
- One page, basic unit of the presentation.
- A stack of slides on top of each other. You can go more in-depth to the topic at the stack.
- Brand settings will help the company to keep fonts and colors under control. Only fonts created in the brand editor can be added to the slides. Brand settings can be managed in the brand editor by people with corresponding user access levels.
- Tags can be set to the team and those tags can be added to any presentation. Tags help to find presentations when the amount of presentations increases.
- View where you can see all the presentations you have access to see.
- Content area is sized 1280 x 720 pixels. You can see a white outline of the content area in slide editor. All content within the area are always visible regardless of the screen size. You can place content outside the content area also and the content will be visible to changing degree based on the aspect ratio of the screen.
- Mode to edit presentations. Can be accessed by pressing the pen-icon from the slide map or matrix-icon from the dashboard.
- You can add slides to any presentation from any other presentation or smart slide bank with Slide bank.
- You can see the whole presentation and its structure in Slide map. All the slides are thumbnails from the actual page. You can create, arrange, copy+paste and delete slides in the slide map.
- These shortcuts help the workflow.
- Hotspot is a "button" on top of the page (slide). Hotspots act as links that are linked to outside external link or page within the presentation. Hotspots can be edited on the hotspot editor and they can be linked to certain elements or used "freely" to certain area with Area hotspots.
- Editor where you can edit hotspots. Can be accessed from the left toolbar.
- Hotspot linked to one or more elements on the page.
- Hotspot not linked to any element. Can be selected to cover any area on the screen freely.
Target slide selector
- View where you can select the target of the link.
- Internal link between slides.
- Link, which target is outside the presentation e.g. website or video on YouTube.
- A slide within the presentation that opens when you press the hotspot in playmode.
- A hotspot that has been deactivated, or that was bound to an element that no longer exists.
Sharing and downloading
- You can export presentations to save them locally and present them offline. Can be accessed from the Share Presentation page from left toolbar or from dashboard by pressing the share icon.
- Sharable link. Always secure, removable and unique. The recipient of the link can navigate freely within the presentation. You can create as many Share links as you wish.
- Sharable link. Always secure, removable and unique. The recipient of the link cannot navigate the presentation at all. The presenter is in charge of the navigation.
- The icon on the left toolbar and dashboard.
- The presentation can be converted into PDF or printed. Both are located under presentation sharing -> Export / PDF.
- Smart slides help to keep up the presentations of the organisation. One smart slide can be used in multiple presentations at the same time. Once you edit a smart slide, all the changes happen in real time in all of the corresponding slides in the team. Only the content of the slide is linked, not the structure of the presentation.
Hotspots will be copied with the smart slide, and if the presentation where the smart slide was used has also the pages where the internal links were created, then the linking works. If the target slide is missing, then the linking will not work. External links work normally.
Hotspots can be edited separately after the slide has been copied and pasted somewhere because they are not linked to the slide.
Smart slide collection
- Can be accessed from the dashboard by pressing the smart slide icon on the top toolbar. You can see all the smart slides the team has created. You can also merge, delete and create new smart slides here.
Make smart slide
- You can convert a regular slide you have created from any presentation to smart slide by pressing the small dots on top right of the thumbnail when you move your mouse over it. Once the smart slide has been created it can be used in any presentation. If you have converted multiple slides from normal slides to smart slides, it is suggested that all the similar slides are merged into one smart slide.
Detach smart slide
- Detach the slide from the smart slide. After the slide has been detached it can be edited without other slides changing. To detach the slide, move your mouse over the slide you want to detach in slide bank and press the small dots on top right corner. Choose from the list "Detach from the smart slide".
Merge / merging smart slides
- You can merge multiple smart slides into one smart slide. Merge similar pages to make managing the smart slides easier. You can see the thumbnails of the slides you are merging. Make sure you are not merging slides that are not supposed to be merged as this cannot be undone.
- Presentations can be presented in Full screen mode. Press F on your keyboard or the navigator map and choose Fullscreen mode.
- When presenting a presentation you are in presentation mode. Can be accessed by pressing the play button.
- Matrix-view of the presentation in presenting mode. Read more here.
- Slide navigator in the bottom right corner in play mode. Read more about navigator map and navigation menu here.
- When you click navigator map, you can open Navigation menu. The buttons in Navigation menu are: full screen, overview, navigator options (hide, switch to Arrow navigator), and close menu button.
Video element (Iframe)
- You can add videos from multiple sources like YouTube and Vimeo with a click of a button.
Website element (Iframe)
- You can add any https-website to your presentation easily. If the website is not SSL-certificated it can be added too.
- You can add four different light elements to Seidat.
- Element where you can type text
- Add images from the image bank as images or background images.
- A Seidat user. One user can be part of multiple teams. Each user can set up their personal account, where they can use some of the functionalities of Seidat for free. This personal account can be converted to a team at any point. User can be added to teams by adding their email to the team. Read more about team management and users here.
- Teams buy seats where they can place users. One user occupies one seat in each team they are part of. Users can be removed to free up seats. The amount of seats can be managed trough the app. The subscription fee is based on the amount of seats.
- The creator of the team is the owner. A team can have multiple owners and always must have at least one. Owner can give owner rights to other team members from Users tab. Can claim and see all content within the team.
- Owner can give team members (users) admin rights. Can manage the team and its subscription. Cannot change owners rights, but can promote anyone to admin status.
No admin rights
- A user without any admin or owner rights.
- Can edit tags and brand. Also has all other editing rights.
Smart slide editor
- Can edit smart slides and has all editing rights the editors have.
- Can manage images and presentations. Cannot edit smart slides.
- Can view and share presentations. Can create links and do live share.
- Can view presentations. Cannot create links or access the share tab.
- Admins and owners can remove users from the team.
- Admins and owners can invite users. If the user has already an account to Seidat you can add that account to the team or invite someone new by inserting their email.
- Team name can be changed from "Team settings".
Google Analytics tracking ID
- You can add Google Analytics tracking to your presentations from "Team settings" (only for teams).
- You can manage your team's subscription from the billing settings under "Team settings" (Only for admins and owners)
- The subscription plan for your team. You can choose monthly or yearly billing.
- All the payment done with the credit cards generate receipts. Receipts can be found under "Team settings" and they are emailed to the team owner/owners.
- You can access your account and change the details from top right corner of the app.
- You can access the list of all of the teams you are part of from the top right corner of the app. You can choose to leave any team from here (note that if you are the sole owner of the team you have to assign a new owner to the team before you leave the team).
Tours & directions
- You can enable tours & directions from top right corner of the app.
- You can access these support sites from the top right corner of the app.
- You can logout from the app if you are using a shared computer etc.