Direct transfer is not possible
- Direct download from Seidat to PowerPoint is not possible, however, there is a workaround how you can transfer presentation from Seidat to PowerPoint
Workaround to transfer presentation from Seidat to PowerPoint
- Download the presentation as PDF from sharing tab.
- Use smallpdf.com or similar service to convert the PDF to PowerPoint-file. Choose PDF to PPT in smallpdf.com
- Once you have to PowerPoint-file you can edit the PowerPoint normally.
- If the font you were using in Seidat presentation is not found in PowerPoint, the fonts will change to the default. The change in fonts may cause some line-breaks to fail, and the fit of the text might need some re-adjustment.
- How objects work in Seidat and PowerPoint is a bit different, this can cause some objects to display differently or even disappear. You should go through the PowerPoint presentation trough before presenting.
- If you open the PPTx-file with any other application than PowerPoint, the result of the conversion can be different.
- Seidat presentations are in 16:9 aspect ratio and the PDF will be also in this aspect ratio. Make sure you choose your PowerPoint to be the same aspect ratio for best result.